Wow. VMware has updated there vSphere HTML5 Web Client fling to version 1.4, It's going really fast with new versions, NICE.
- Upload a file to a Datastore ([Datastore] -> Manage -> Files) – Client Integration Plugin is not required
- Migrate a VM’s compute resource to a resource pool
- Edit an existing SCSI controller
- Hot remove CD/DVD drives
- Clone VM wizard — successful compute resource compatibility checks should now show a result
I missed to write about version 1.
- Select a datastore cluster as storage when creating a VM (note — cannot disable DRS yet)
- Add new devices to a VM from a single menu
- Filenames (OVA and RPM) now reflect Fling version numbers as well as matching build numbers
- More information about vApps on the inventory list
- CD/DVD -> Datastore ISO filepicker is now working properly
- Several unhandled JS exceptions
- Bug fix for host power management settings
You can find it here: https://labs.vmware.com/flings/vsphere-html5-web-client