VMware vRealize Operations for Published Applications 6.2 Released
VMware has released a updated version of vRealize Operations for Published Applications, this new version add the following:
- Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp 7.6 support – Extends vRealize Operations Manager monitoring & reporting capabilities for Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp 7.6, enabling Citrix administrator to monitor and troubleshoot a wide range of Citrix workloads, from server-hosted applications and desktops to VDI running Windows 10.
- Application and Usage Reports – Out-of-the-box reports to help IT management and application owners understand application consumption, peak count, user session activities across server and VDI resources, and license consumption.
- Proactive User Experience Monitoring – New User Experience Dashboard continually monitors vCPU, vRAM and vDisk to alert, via a heat map layout, of infrastructure performance that could negatively impact user-session experience.
- Reduced Time to Resolve – New user and session metrics monitors logon duration, logon breakdown, resource utilization and ICA Round Trip Time allows admins to quickly identify root cause.
- Windows 10 support Windows 10 is supported in this release of vRealize Operations for Published Applications.
- Infrastructure health monitoring, Topology and Metrics for Storefront, PVS Server, Citrix License Server and Citrix Database Server: Proactive alerts on the Overview Dashboard notify the administrators of any issues with the XenDesktop/XenApp infrastructure.
- License Usage metrics from Citrix License server.
- Improved Logon Breakdown metrics to meet SLAs: The Session Details dashboard now shows a breakdown of logon duration metrics.
- Connection and machine failure data: New metric monitors the total number of machine failures at a XenDesktop site.