VMware has released a updated version of vRealize Operations for Horizon, this new version add the following:
- VMware Horizon 6.2 support – Customers deploying Horizon 6.2 can monitor day-to-day operations and on-going performance of their new environment. New metrics and dashboards generate valuable infrastructure capacity and resource usage information of your Horizon 6 deployment.
- Application and Usage Reports – Out-of-the-box reports to help IT management and application owners understand application consumption, peak count, user session activities across server and VDI resources, and license consumption.
- Proactive User Experience Monitoring– New User Experience Dashboard continually monitors vCPU/vRAM, vDisk and PCoIP metrics to alert administrators, via a heat map layout of infrastructure performance that could negatively impact user-session experience.
- Reduced Time to Resolve – New application, user and VDI metrics offers administrators insight into user-specific resource utilization and allows administrators to quickly identify root cause.
- Windows 10 support – Windows 10 is supported in this release of vRealize Operations for Horizon.
For full release notes: http://pubs.vmware.com/Release_Notes/en/v4h/62/vrealize-horizon-62-release-notes.html