VMware vRealize Automation 8.10.1 Released
VMware has released vRealize Automation 8.10.1, vRealize Automation Saltstack Config 8.10.1 and vRealize Orchestrator 8.10.1
vRealize Automation 8.10.1, vRealize Automation Saltstack Config 8.10.1
- Just-In-Time Cloud Access from VMware Aria Guardrails
- Amazon GuardDuty and AWS Config Findings are surfaced in VMware Aria Guardrails
- Preview/Perform a Dry Run of a Guardrails Template
- Ability to share VMware Cloud Templates (VCT) in shared pipelines
- Ability to configure automatic updates in Azure for Windows VM
- Provide the ability to track usage and consumption with vRA using Audit Log
- Onboarded deployment compliant with project resource limits
- VMware Aria Guardrails Tech Preview is moving to Aria Automation
- Support for vRA SaltStack Config on RHEL8 and RHEL9
See the full release notes here.
vRealize Orchestrator 8.10.1
This release is a maintenance and bug fix version.
See the release notes here.