VMware has released vCenter 6.7 Update 3g, and also a new patch for ESXi 6.7 Update 3 P02.
vCenter 6.7 Update 3g
- New alarms in vCenter Server: vCenter Server 6.7 Update 3g adds a Replication State Change alarm to the vCenter Server Appliance with an Embedded Platform Services Controller that displays when a replication state changes to READ_ONLY. The alarm resolves when the state changes to Normal.
The Replication Status Change alarm is available for all types of vCenter Server Appliance instances and reports replication issues between nodes. The alarm resolves when connection between nodes restores.
- In vCenter Server 6.7 Update 3g, you can use the
sso-configutility to replace a Security Token Service (STS) certificate.
To complete the replacement of an STS certificate, you must:
- Enable SSH login to vCenter Server.
- Create a PEM file containing the certificate chain and private key on the vCenter Server file system.
- Log in to the vCenter Server shell as root.
- To update the STS signing certificate, run the
/opt/vmware/bin/sso-config.sh -set_signing_cert -t vsphere.local ~/newsts/newsts.pem
- Restart the vCenter Server node, which restarts both the STS service and the vSphere Client.
- Restart vCenter Server for authentication to work correctly.
- The vCenter Server 6.7 Update 3g release addresses issues documented in the Resolved Issues section.
See the full release notes here.
ESXi 6.7 Update 3 P02
This contains bug, security fixes and some new drivers.
See the VMware KB for this release here.