VMware PowerCLI 13 Released
VMware has released PowerCLI 13.
PowerCLI 13 is fully Multi-platform, the last 2 modules – ImageBuilder and AutoDeploy – that only work on Windows has been ported to new modules that can run on any supported platform.
the ImageBuild requires Python, as a prerequisite to run, and some python modules (six, psutil, lxml, pyopenssl).
- PowerCLI is now fully multi-platform!
- The vCD module has been updated to support vCD 10.4 and some new features have been added to it.
- Support for vSAN ESA has been added to the vSAN module.
- OS customization spec support has been updated to support IPv6 and customization scripts.
- Seed checkpoint and custom attributes support have been added to the HCX module.
- vSphere and Horizon modules have been updated to support the latest API features of vSphere 8 and Horizon 8 2209.
If you get an certificate error during update, remove the old versions, and install PowerCLI again.