VMware has released NSX-T 3.0 and also a new NSX Intelligence 1.1.
This version will support vSphere 7.0, and one of the new things is that it uses VDS 7 and instead of N-VDS, and there are alot more changes and new features.
Some of the new things/changes are:
- Added support for Windows 2016 server
- Added support for RHEL 7.6 and 7.7
- Introducing Security Dashboards
- Time-based Scheduling of Firewall Rules
- Micro-Segmentation for Windows Physical Servers
- Load Balancer
- Load Balancer Health Check Support for Multiple Monitors and ‘AND’ Condition
- DLB for vSphere with Kubernetes
- Graphical Visualization of Network Topology
- Reduction of VIB size in NSX-T
- Ability to automatically uninstall NSX when a host leaves a VC cluster
- Migration from NSX-V to NSX-T now requires less downtime due to usage of maintenance mode
Where are alot of new things and changes that all can be seen in the release notes here.