VMware has released NSX Data Center for vSphere 6.4.7, with support for vSphere 7.0.
- vSphere 7.0 Support
- Multicast Enhancements: Adds support for the following:
- PIM over one GRE tunnel, excluding PIM over any other uplinks at the same time.
- Static Routes used by unicast connectivity.
- Active-Standby mode.
- Edge Firewall for multicast.
- Distributed Firewall for multicast.
- VMware NSX – Functionality Updates for vSphere Client (HTML): For a list of supported functionality, please see VMware NSX for vSphere UI Plug-in Functionality in vSphere Client.
See the full release notes here.
NOTE: Not all features can be managed from the HTML5 client and can only be managed thru API og maybe VMware vCloud Director. One of them is “Edge – SSL VPN”