VMware has released Enterprise PKS 1.6.1, this has some bug fixes and supports NSX-T 2.5.1.
- [Bug Fix] Resolves an issue where if you are using Ops Manager v2.7 and PKS v1.6 as a fresh install, enabling Plans 11, 12, or 13 does not enable Windows worker-based clusters. It creates Linux-based clusters only. For more information, see Enterprise PKS Creates a Linux Cluster When You Expect a Windows Cluster.
- [Bug Fix] Resolves an issue where applying changes to Enterprise PKS fails if Plan 8 is enabled in the Enterprise PKS tile. For more information, see Applying Changes Fails If Plan 8 Is Enabled.
- [Bug Fix] Resolves an issue where the
pks update-cluster --network-profilecommand sets
subnet_prefixto 0 in the ncp.ini file if the network profile does not have
pod_subnet_prefix. For more information, see Network Profile for “pks update-cluster” Does Not Use the Defaults from the Original Cluster Manifest.
- Updates the supported NCP version to NCP v2.5.1. Refer to the NCP Release Notes for more information.
- Support for NSX-T v2.5.1.
See the full release notes here.