VMware has released Cloud Foundation 3.5.
- Support for NSX-T Automation
Enables deployment of workload domains with NSX-T.
Note: NSX-T is not supported for consolidated architecture.
- Support for NFS Storage Automation
Enables users to leverage existing NFS storage investment with NFS-based workload domains.
- Deeper Integration with Composable Infrastructure
SDDC Manager is now integrated with Redfish Composability APIs, with HPE Synergy as the first certified partner.
- Bulk Host Commissioning and De-Commissioning
You can now commission and de-commission multiple hosts at the same time.
- Improved Interface for Password Management
Provides new controls for managing password rotation and manual password updating.
- Updated Certificate Replacement Workflow
Improvements include clearer error messages and fewer errors.
See the full release notes here: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Cloud-Foundation/3.5.0/rn/VMware-Cloud-Foundation-350-Release-Notes.html