VMware Aria Automation 8.13 Released
VMware has release VMware Aria Automation 8.13, VMware Aria Automation Orchestrator 8.13 and VMware Aria Automation Config 8.13.
Finally we can unregistere provisioned machines from a day 2 action, a little like we could in vRA 7.x.
- Secure Host supports CIS Benchmark for RHEL9
- Command line support for configuring VMware Aria Automation Orchestrator
- Support for load balancer in GCP plugin
- Onboarded deployments are compliant with Service Broker policy limits
- VMware Aria Automation billable object visibility
- Day 2 action to change performance tier of Azure storage disks
- Rebuild virtual machine for Onboarded and Migrated vSphere workloads
- Resource visualization Improvement
- Support for service accounts in GCP plugin
- Increasing inventory limits
- Custom Forms Versions Integrated with Content Items
- Optionally neglect CPU/Memory of powered off VMs in resource quota policy
- Unregister provisioned machines Day2 action
- The package signing certificate can now be changed using the “Generate Package Signing Certificate” workflow
- Qualys Vulnerability scan imports via API with Aria Automation Secure Host
- Remove node.js 14 from runtimes and polyglot
- Python 3.7 is deprecated and will be removed in next releases
- PowerCLI 11 runtime is deprecated
See the full release notes here.