Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 4a Released
Veeam has released Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 4a.
- Platform support
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2019 is now supported.
- VMware vCloud Director 9.7 compatibility at the existing Update 4 feature level.
- VMware vSphere 6.7 U2 readiness including support for VMs with virtual hardware version 15.
- Dell EMC Data Domain using DD OS 6.2 is now supported as the backup repository via both DDBoost and CIFS/NFS protocols.
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update and Microsoft Windows Server version 1903 support as guest VMs, and for the installation of Veeam ONE.
- VMware vSphere 6.5 U3 and VMware vSphere 6.7 U3 are officially supported with Update 4a.
- Some of the Bug fixes
- High CPU usage is observed on the Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 3/3a/4 server after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Business View grouping expression raises an error “invalid expression” if the length is longer than 25 rows
- Exporting Business View objects in the Veeam ONE Monitor client does not include category names
- Object Properties collection task returns error or warning with “Failed to retrieve empty storage controller list for Hyper-V host” message in the session details
- High load on Veeam ONE SQL Server after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Under certain circumstances Veeam ONE cannot connect to the database after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Failed to download clients.xml from the vCenter server after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Under certain circumstances performance data cannot be collected from SCVMM server and its objects
- Veeam ONE cannot collect data from Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager and its objects
- Veeam ONE tries to connect to already deleted hosts from the monitoring
See the Veeam KB here for more information and download: KB3002