Veeam has released Cumulative Patch 1, that fixes a number of known issues.
- Defragment and compact functionality performs multiple passes on the same full backup for backup jobs that do not use per-VM backup file chains.
- Querying WMI API class “Backup” fails with error code 0x80131500, which affects integration such as Veeam Service Provider Console (formerly Veeam Availability Console).
- Start-VBRInstantRecovery PowerShell cmdlet fails to process restore points created by Backup Copy jobs.
- VCSP rental license point weights were updated according to the March 1st 2020 changes.
- Copying NAS backups to secondary target erroneously consumes licenses (in addition to licenses consumed by the primary file backup job).
- Capacity Tier copy policy may erroneously upload full backups to object storage periodically when source backup chains do not have periodic fulls.
- Resetting CBT on Active Full backup fails if the database contains orphaned ESXi hosts.
- Deleting a vApp from vCloud Director backup may delete the entire backup if backup chain type was recently changed to per-VM backup.
- Hyper-V backup jobs fail the “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error in environments where at least one virtual machine is stored in the SCVMM Library.
- Replica VMs disk space estimation logic may return incorrect value due to case sensitivity with virtual disk paths, resulting in some disks contributing to the total size twice.
- SureBackup jobs using advanced multi-host virtual labs fail with the “Invalid configuration for device ” error.
- SureBackup log export functionality fails with the “Object was not found” error for SureBackup jobs that include an Application Group.
- Backup to Tape job skips processing synthetic full backups with forever forward incremental source backup chains on days when full backup file merge happens.
Veeam KB can be found here.