Veeam has released Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 version 5.0.
- Microsoft Teams support
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Teams
- Scalability and performance enhancements
- 5X backup infrastructure scalability increase
- Workgroup environment support
- Faster population of objects in the backup job wizard
- 2X faster backup data migration to object storag
- Faster backup and more efficient digesting of massive SharePoint Online sites
- Faster management operations and improved UI responsiveness
- Thousands of backup repositories, OneDrive accounts and Exchange items
- The information on space used on thousands of backup repositories is delivered within seconds
- Faster SharePoint and OneDrive restores
- Improved speed of export to PST
- RESTful APIs
- Auditing email notifications
- Monthly usage report
- Manage Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 licenses
- Revoke user licenses
- Faster restore, export, save and send operations with individual Exchange items
- Optimized paginated display
- Enhanced backup job scheduling
- Collecting and exporting Veeam Explorers log files
- Audit information on changes in the backup job configuration
- New VMC log files
See the Release notes here.
See the What’s new document here.
See the Veeam KB around the release information here.
known problem with the repository upgrader, see the Veeam KB.