RVTools 4.4.1 Released
Rob de Veij has updated one of my favorite tools, for getting alot of information out of VMware vSphere environments.
- Upgraded RVTools solution to Visual Studio 2022
- Upgraded RVTools solution to use VMware vSphere Management SDK 8.0
- Log4net upgraded to version 2.0.15
- RVToolsPasswordEncryption now uses the mac address instead of a fixed string to encrypt the password.
- On vInfo tab page new columns: Total Disk capacity in MiB, Folder ID, Fault tolerance role, Reboot poweroff, EFI Secure boot option, and SMBIOS UUID
- On vCPU tab new column: “Numa Hotadd Exposed” boolean value whether virtual NUMA topology is exposed when CPU hotadd is enabled
- On vDisk tab page new columns: Disk UUID, Disk sharing mode
- On all related VM tab pages the tag columns are moved just before the Datacenter column
- On all VM related tab pages: Changed the VM UUID tooltip text to “VirtualCenter-specific 128-bit UUID of a virtual machine”
- On vSource tab page new columns: version, patch level and VI SDK Server
- On vHealth tab page: /storage/archive is excluded for the “free disk capacity” check as the /storage/archive partition can be full by design. https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/57829
- Bug fix on vInfo tab page: Column “Primary IP Address” didn’t show correct value
- Bug fix on vNetwork tab page: determining whether an ip address was an ipv4 or ipv6 did not always go well
Download the tool here.