This is one of my favorite Tools for gathering information from vCenter and ESXi hosts, and it just got update to version 3.9.2.
This new version include the following change/new features/support:
- Migrated RVTools to use .NET Framework version 4
- Migrated RVTools to use NPOI 126.96.36.199
- Support for vSphere 6.5
- Improved logon performance
- RVTools will no longer write messages to the Windows eventlog
- All VM related tab pages now have a new column: OS according to the VMware Tools
- All tab pages now have a new column: VI SDK Server
- All tab pages column vCenter UUID renamed to VI SDK UUID
- vInfo tab page: new column VI SDK API version
- Export to Excel will now use xlsx format
- Export to Excel all columns are now auto sized
- Excel worksheet names will use same name as the tab page names
- Annotations fields can now be excluded! See preference window
- vPartition tab page new column: Consumed MB
- vHealth _replica directories are excluded for zombie checks
- *_sesparse.vmdk files are excluded for zombie checks
- New tab page with license information
- New PasswordEncryption application added with which you can encrypt your password
- RVTools command line interface accepts now encrypted passwords
- Bug fix: URL Link to online version info issue solved.
Thanks to Rob de Veij for creating this tool.
It can be found here: http://www.robware.net/rvtools/