Rob de Veij has released RVTools 3.11, this is one of my favorite tools.
- Upgraded RVTools solution to use VMware vSphere Management SDK 6.7U1
- Windows Authentication Framework (Waffle) is no longer used by RVTools
- NPOI .NET library for creating excel export files is no longer used by RVTools
- RVTools now uses OpenXML and ClosedXML for creating the excel export files
- Performance improvements for export to excel
- added -ExcludeCustomAnnotations switch to RVTools command line interface
- added –DBColumnNames switch to RVTools command line interface
- vInfo tab page new column: Creation date virtual machine
- vInfo tab page new columns: Primary IP Address and vmx Config Checksum
- vInfo tab page new columns: log directory, snapshot directory and suspend directory
- dvSwitch tab page new columns: LACP name, LACP mode and LACP loadbalance Algorithm
- vNIC tab page new column: Name of uplink port
- vNetwork tab page new column: Network Adapter DirectPath I/O Parameter
- vHost tab page new columns: Serial number and BIOS vendor
- Header row and first column in export Excel file are now locked.
- First “Select” column is removed from excel worksheet vFloppy, vCD and vTools.
- added a new executable to merge your vCenter xlsx files super-fast to one xlsx file.
- RVToolsMergeExcelFiles.exe -input c:\temp\AA.xlsx;c:\temp\BB.xlsx -output c:\temp\AABB.xlsx -template c:\temp\mytemplate.xlsx -verbose –overwrite
- Example script RVToolsBatchMultipleVCs.ps1 is changed. It will now uses RVToolsMergeExcelFiles to merge the xlsx files.
- Bug Fix: a Single Sign On problem solved
- Bug Fix: ExportvSC+VMK2csv command was not working
- Bug Fix: ExportdvPort2csv command was not working
- Bug Fix: On vNIC tabpage not all Switch/dvSwitch information was displayed
- Bug Fix: Export now reflect value of “Latency Sensitivity” enumeration
- Bug Fix: After changing the preference settings the data is not always refreshed as needed
- Bug fix: Content Libraries vmdk files are no longer reported as possible zombie files
Download RVTools here: https://www.robware.net/rvtools/