VMware has released, vCenter 6.7 Update 1b, ESXi 6.7 patch, vSphere Integrated Containers 1.5.0 and VMware PKS 1.3
vCenter 6.7 Update 1b
This is bug fixing release.
Notes: that this version does still not support upgrade from vCenter 6.5 Update 2b and update 2e.
See the release notes here for more details: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.7/rn/vsphere-vcenter-server-67u1b-release-notes.html
ESXi 6.7 patch
The patch from this week contains some bug fixes.
vSphere Integrated Containers 1.5.0
- Support for the use of NSX-T Data Center logical switches for all VCH networks. Read more.
- Support for the use of an alternative Linux kernel ISO from which to boot container VMs. Read more.
- Upgraded the OS of all vSphere Integrated Containers components to Photon OS 2.0. Read more.
- Addition of the
configure, to set a limit on the amount of storage that a VCH can consume. Read more.
- Addition of an option to specify an NTP server during deployment of the vSphere Integrated Containers appliance. Read more.
- New requirement to enter the appliance root password during initialization, reinitialization, and upgrade of the appliance. Read more.
envfile that is generated during VCH deployment. Read more.
- Security and bug fixes listed in Resolved Issues below.
See the full release notes here: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere-Integrated-Containers/1.5.0/rn/vSphere-Integrated-Containers-150-Release-Notes.html
VMware PKS 1.3
VMware PKS 1.3 brings support for Kubernetes 1.12, Microsoft Azure Support, and much more.
See the VMware Blog about here: https://blogs.vmware.com/cloudnative/2019/01/16/vmware-pks-1-3/