New Fling from VMware
There is a new fling from VMware, this one is very nice for troubleshooting, ESXTOP for the vSphere Web Client.
This includes the following features:
- Separate tabs for CPU, memory, network and disk performance statistics
- Flexible batch output
- Flexible counter selection
- Advanced data grid for displaying stats (sortable columns, expandable rows, etc.)
- Configurable refresh rate
- VM-only stats
- Embedded tooltip for counter description
This is for the moment only available for the VCSA 5.5.
Someone has a workaround that makes this available i the Windows version of vCenter 5.5: http://www.thegurleyman.com/installing-esxtopngc-plugin-fling-on-windows-vcenter/
I have checked the plugin on a Windows installation, and it works fine.
Beware that it might slow down the vSphere Web Client.