Problem with the vSphere Web Client Integration Plug-In

Today I was installing a VMware vCSA 6.0 update 1, and making a vCenter Update Manager server (Windows) and installed Google Chrome to use with the vSphere Web Client.

After the installation i used Chrome to login to the vSphere Web Client and on the login screen i downloaded the Client Integration Plug-In, and installed it. Afterwards could I see that it did not work, as it should.

Then I did some investigation and found that the version downloaded from the vSphere Web Client, is an older version, then the one that's in the vCSA ISO file.

Version from vSphere Web Client: 10.0.0.2799

Version from ISO: 10.0.0.3279

The one from the ISO files works, so use that one or download it from this link: http://vsphereclient.vmware.com/vsphereclient/2/9/9/4/0/4/1/VMware-ClientIntegrationPlugin-6.0.0.exe

 

Please share this page if you find it usefull:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.